Mixed results for Honda


Rubens Barrichello and Jenson Button have their qualification for the Grand Prix of Canada with varying results. Barrichello set a fine performance by the top ten to qualify. Jenson Button had another bad session at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal.

Barrichello: "I am very happy for the team and myself. After we scored the points in Monaco, this is obviously a great result and a super start of the weekend. In hot conditions, the circuit there quickly deteriorated. I absolutely had to the clean lines remain outside it was very smooth. I could use my good experience here today, took a few nice times. The ninth position is nice to start. Tomorrow is a beautiful race. "

Barrichello's teammate Button was again not for the display and was disappointed. Button: "I had a problem with my third gear and that meant the end of my qualification. It is generally so far a bad weekend. We need tomorrow but will see how the race will expire. I have all the opportunities that me forward intervene. "

Button started the race tomorrow from the nineteenth position, as Barrichello may start the ninth.

Posted in |

0 comments: