Barrichello sets sentences contract whit Honda



Honda driver Rubens Barrichello in no way intend to after this season his helmet to the willows hang.The experienced brasileno wants to be assured of a place on the grid 2009,preferably with his current employer.With the advent of Ross Brawn as teambos Barrichello expects that Honda a golden future.
The 35-year-old driver about his own future:"It is no secret that my contract at the end of the season comes to end.I would like to extend that,because I think Honda with Ross Brawn the coming years a significant role to play.2008 is definitely not my last season as a Formula 1 driver and I would like to continue as long until it really no longer can.And I have already said that I am the milestone of 300 Grands Prix wants to achieve,which I still have hope."

Posted in |

0 comments: