Honda drivers dissatisfied due to lack of speed


Rubens Barrichello says that the Honda team is not as timely in Turkey as it had hoped to be. In the run-up to the weekend Ross Brawn said that the circuit would be the Honda, after the first three points for Jenson Button in Barcelona. Both drivers knew not to reach the top ten and Barrichello gives them the blame for a bad balance sheet.

Barrichello: "Everyone has gone deployed today, but we were not as strong as we had hoped. I had problems with the balance of the car so this is the best we could achieve today. I could not get it to display on a whole round. The first two sectors were good, but in the third I was just too slow. We have a need to step forward on a regular basis in Q3 to come. "

Jenson Button had problems with his tyres and realizes that since the thirteenth place, it would be difficult to score points. "I did my run in Q2 on the soft tyre, which proved to work well for everyone. When I am not, so I had to return to the hard band, which has a round about three-tenths slower. In that light is the thirteenth still not entirely bad. But scoring points will be difficult from that position. But I've always fun in racing and overtaking, so we shall see what it gets. "

Posted in |

0 comments: